Monday, February 21, 2011

Well.

It's been entirely too long since I posted on here, and it will probably be longer still before the actual purpose of this blog is fulfilled, seeing as how no one within a billion mile radius of my house sells the book for a price we're willing to pay at this moment in time.

I have been baking and cooking, though (along with a myriad of other things that comprise my busy life), and I've taken photographic proof, which I will upload (hopefully) sometime in the next week.

But just to let you know that I am still breathing and alive (not that anyone is really reading this, but if someone *is*.... ;-D )

Bonsoir!

1 comment:

  1. I *am* reading. :) Maybe you should take up a collection a la "Save Karyn". If it worked to pay off her mountainous debt, it might buy you a cookbook. :)

    ReplyDelete